Tuesday, December 5, 2017

CONCLUSION

EXAMPLE CONCLUSION FOR INDUSTRIAL TRAINING REPORT 





The field of Civil Engineering spreads over a wide range in the construction industry such as buildings, bridges, highways, railways, tunnels and environmental engineering etc. Therefore, a civil engineer should have a general knowledge in all these areas as well as to survive in the industry. Also he must have a great ability to become a good coordinator, good communicator, and a good presenter in order to face challenges. This chapter is merely intended to serve as a summary of my training experience and suggestions to improve the training program.
I realized that the industrial training is very important for the Engineering undergraduates, as there many things to be learnt from the field apart from the academics. It has provided me some practical knowledge about what I have gathered from academics.
During the above period I could gain a good knowledge in construction work as well as how to cooperate with different kinds of people. The training made me possible to see the correlation between theoretical knowledge and field practices. Furthermore I have realized that the proper experience is vital important in overcoming the practical difficulties encountered in the work site and the office.
We were exposed to the industry to see how the theories, we learnt, are put in to the real practice, and to get good experience in the civil engineering. During my training period I was attached to the Sierra Constructions (Pvt) Ltd as my training organization, and they attached me to the Prime Residencies Splendour Project, Rajagiriya to get my industrial training. I personally think this was one of the best places to go for the industrial training and also the Sierra Constructions (Pvt) Ltd is one of the best training establishments when compared with others.
My suggestion to improve training practice is to establish a training schedule that will help the trainees to get their experience in an organized manner and one can make sure he or she gets enough experience in most areas. On the other hand, I think it is worth to conduct some seminars and lectures periodically for trainees to improve their management and technical skills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How many application installed on Linux

Identify all Linux codes that accessible from terminal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6VGmXlTEYs